Ajanta Public School Gurgaon is a well-known School located in Sec-31, Gurgaon. It was founded by Late shri Ramesh Kapoor in 1999. The school comes under the Top 20 Schools of Gurgaon. The school was started with a motive to provide quality education. It is a Co-Educational School which is affiliated to Central Board of School Education (CBSE). The school takes admission from Class 1 to Class 12. For complete details regarding the Ajanta Public School Gurgaon, Check the below-given article.
Ajanta Public School Highlights
The highlights of Ajanta Public School Gurgaon are given in the table:
|School Name||Ajanta Public School Gurgaon|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Classes||Class 1 to Class 12|
|CBSE Affiliation Number||530318|
Awards and Acheivements
The acheivments and awards of Ajanta Public School Gurgaon are:
- The School is Ranked aming Top 20 Schools in Gurgaon as per a survey by Digital Learning Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in India under “Top CBSE School Parameter wise for Co-Curricular Education” in survey by Education Today.
- Among Top 03 Digital Learning Ranking, school is offered second position in Top School of Gurgaon, second position in Digital Literacy and third position in Social Footprints.
- Top 03 CBSE Schools in Gurugram, Haryana for the year 2019.
- Ranked among Top 10 in All India as the New technology Usage by Education World.
- International School World (ISA) from British Counsil.
- The North School Merit Award in CBSE Category, for excellence in Sports by Education Today.
- “School Excellence Awards 2017” by Brainfeeds Magazine for impacting quality education to students.
The facilities of Ajanta Public School are:
- Modern Infrastructure
- Science Labs
- Computer Labs
- Resource Centre
- Medical facilities
- Transport facility
- IT Education
The details regarding the admission process of Ajanta Public School Gurgaon are:
- Students must be eligibile for the admission in the school.
- The students have to fill the registration form to apply for admission in the school.
- The admission process is completely available in online mode.
- The registration form are available online with fee of Rs. 800/-.
- The number os seats are limited. So, admission is given on the basis of first come first serve.
- Students will have to qualify the entrance test as well as interview for the admission.
Documents Required for Admission
The documents required for admission in Ajanta Public School are:
- For Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG:
- Birth Certificate (attested photocopy).
- For Classes I to XII:
- Copy of previous year Certificate
Note: In case, you are not able to register online, it is advised to visit the school with all the documents.
The details regarding the Ajanta Public School Fee Structure will be updated soon.
|School Name||Ajanta Public School|
Note: The analysis is done on the basis of research and over all reputation of school over the internet.
Ajanta Public School Gurgaon
Address: Sector – 31, Gurugram 122001, Haryana
Contact number: 91-124-2381823, 91-124-2381824, 91-124-4271789
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: https://www.ajantapublicschool.org/
In case of any doubts regarding the Ajanta Public School, You may ask us in the comments section.
Also Check: Scottish High International School